Jan 1, 2007

Happy New Year, QG, NS, and HCG! Caveman- I wish you the Hangover that I SHOULD have.. of course, it's early so I expect I have plenty of time for it to sneak up on me. My new years resolution is to stop watching the Dallas Cowboys and quit getting my damn hopes up because their defense has went to shit...
And to all a good night, a good morning, And HEY REMEMBER- We are ONE YEAR CLOSER TO GETTING RID OF George W. Bush! Thank God, Bubba Buddha, Allah, the Jew Zeus, and fifteen other random deities...

You, know, just so ya know- I might actually start find some damn religion if GOD, in all his glory, would see fit to smite a few assholes this year.

Any-fucking-way... Power to the People!

(still drunk)

(my own pathetic hero)

Fade

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHH happy New Years! yes no more cowboys ..damm them

Frederick said...

Happy New Year, and no hangovers for all!

Faded said...

(re-reading this post)

Ugh. must.not.blog.drunk.

Anonymous said...

If God were to smite some assholes, He might start with you. Because, uh, you're an asshole!!