May 22, 2007

Passed my final Test

Scuze me While I embrace my not-so-inner Redneck...

HELL-MOTHERFUCKING-YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebrations to be held as Soon as I get the fuck out of this office!






Listen- get this:
Nobody with a good car needs to worry about anything
You unnerstand?

Nobody with a good car needs to be justified…

I come a long way since I believed in anything
I come half way round the world!

Where you come from is gone
Where you thought you were going to, waren’t never there
And where you ARE ain’t no good less’n you can get away from it


All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
So there was only one thing that I could do
Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

6 comments:

Pam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Rockin' song too!

supergirlest said...

of COURSE you did!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Batocchio said...

Congratulations!

Angry Ballerina said...

Ah haaaaaa......Hrm

Anonymous said...

Woot Woot WOOT!! Congratulations! Party on dude!!

Faded said...

just so ya'll know= I ain't selling out, I'm selling up...

hahahahahaha
(evil laughter)