May 4, 2007

It's Free Religion Friday!


I got the following from a "Citizen-Pain" out of the comments of a Think Progress story on Jeff Gannon's Bible reading "event" that drew four attendees... (Yes, THAT Jeff Gannon)


Bu$h is my emperor, I shall not want.

He layeth me down in fields of greenbacks,

he leadeth me besides mercury and arsenicfilled waters;

he restoreth corporate welfare and tax cuts for the wealthy,

he leadeth me in paths of self-righteousness, greed, and intolerance of others;

Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evildoers (all non-republicans),

for he is with me; thy Rove and thy Rice protect me.

Bu$h preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies (all non-republicans),

he anointest my head with Iraqi oil and American blood;

my Humvee’s gas tank runneth over.

Surely wealth and piety shall follow me all the days of my life:

and I will dwell in the white house of Bu$h forever.


No comments: