May 11, 2007

It's Fight the Man Friday!



Legally Fight The Man
Station Agent finds this Gem from Boston legal. A perfect indictment of Guantanamo Bay.
Why Gitmo is 100% illegal, Immoral, and Fucked up (my own title for the vid)
...
Politically Fight The Man
One by One by Thousands from my fellow C&L asskicker, Mirth, at Liberally Mirth
..
Woman Fight The Man
Mothers descend on D.C. to protest the war (from Common Dreams)
...
World Fight The Man
World bank closer to ridding itself of Wolfowitz
...
The Man fights The Man
Dictator-like leader of Russia insults Dictator-like leader of America for Nazi-like tactics while inspiring patriotic "Victory day" with military fanfare in front of the final resting place of one of Russia's past leaders. Pot slurs kettle...
(Wow, they really ARE hard to tell apart aren't they?)
...
(from Graeme at Graeme's Blog)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fellow asskicker...I likee!

My tv mostly collects dust, so I miss some good stuff like Boston Legal and this Spader scene is primo! Thanks for it. (A side note: I loved seeing Bernadette Peters in the scene).

Jay Allbritton said...

Thanks for the link there Fade. That clip can't get around enough for my liking. I found that on andy Sullivan's site! So, if Sullivan and the likes of us find that clip to be spot on, then the word's out.

Faded said...

And, SA, you are right, as usual- the clip just made the bigtime (C&L)

PoliShifter said...

Excellent roundup, thanks!

Graeme said...

thanks for the link dude!