Apr 24, 2008

Slow Death

How is starving in Gaza different from starving in Auschwitz?

Joe Bageant - on the Audacity of Depression

POLISHIFTER: Gluttony is a Sin, ya fat Bastard!

Sorry that this post is slow going, lotsa stuff going on in the world of the Non-Tubes , most notably- leaving the life of money massaging for Lubbock fatcats and the ex wife is on a bender.

And I may actually post more of my pathetic attempts at "video". Compared to Culture Ghost , Fred, and Agi, my attempts at internet Art was like a stick figure scribble compared to ze Mona Lisa, but I haven't let lack of talent stop me thus far...

Let Mickey's Malt Liquor be my Muse ! (What? I'm broke for four more days)

UPDATE : Check out The Poetry Man's Obama in 30 sec video here. Then sign in and vote for a few videos there...

7 comments:

Randal Graves said...

More misery and depression, whiskey chaser.

PoliShifter said...

We'll be starving here too if we don't move in a new direction.

Then again, we could all maybe stand to starve a few pounds away.

We've been Royally fucking up the Middle East for a hundred years. Probbaly longer than that but officially since WW1 (Britain stlye).

I am of the mind that maybe we should just back the fuck off, get the fuck out, and let people decide their own fate. Can they do any worse that what we've done?

Utah Savage said...

Well, it is as if you are reading my mind. I am trying to decide whether this depression is real or real? I thought I was a revolutionary when I was young. Now I am old and tired and bitter and depressed. I'm worried for all of us, but mostly the young among you. I read you sometimes and you make me ashamed for wanting to flee to Canada. But I don't want to wait until after the fence goes up. It will be on our side of the border.

Unconventional Conventionist said...

It's like Abraham Lincoln said; how many legs does a dog have if you count the tail as a leg? The answer is 4. Just because you call it a leg, doesn't make it one. THese people calling things what they are NOT is a totally huge problem.

Hey Fade - The Unruly Mob at Les Enrages have nominated you for an "Excellent Blog" award! Look here!

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Starving here is certainly on this administration's agenda. Changing course is paramount.

You're not bad on the video making. Give it time. Speaking of videos...my Obama in 30
Seconds - One Nation - entry is still in the running. If you don't mind, once you sober up a bit, give it a view and, if you like it, please vote for it.

Peace.

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Many thanks for the "update" linkage, fade.

Peace.

The Poor Blogger said...

Hey, thought you might like the first post on my blog.