Apr 2, 2008

Paul addressing Bernanke

I know there's plenty of you out there who dislike Ron Paul, but his comments concerning the marketplace collusion with our government versus our civil liberties are spot on.

He's speaking on CNBC as I type this. (Capitol Hill inquiries of Bernanke). I will try to find a transcript later. He's attempting to get an answer out of Bernanke that I know he won't get. But I think it's important to voice these important concerns.

Ignoring this important issue won't make it go away.

UPDATE: Here's the Youtube...

1 comment:

The Poor Blogger said...

Join the Revolution! Good for you. I know you're not a huge fan, but he is spot on about a LOT of stuff.

Hey, you might like this episode of Justice League:

http://poor-blogger.blogspot.com/2008/04/patriot-act-justice-league-episode.html