Feb 14, 2008

VD and link love

Happy VD! Valentine's day, that is-

The Grinch who shanked Cupid (Batocchio) lets us know how he really feels about the manufactured moment that is Valentine's...

Here's a little love for some bloggers I recently rediscovered. I think Blogtopia (SKIPPY owns the copyright on that term) is a lot like living in a small town- sooner or later you run into everyone you may have lost track of ... I love my fellow blogtopians, so if I haven't got you linked or you've gotten kicked off the blogroll during my frequent brawls with blogger layouts, let me know-

Here are a few bloggers who I ran back into recently-

Bob in the Middle

Bob at Mad in the Middle


Sexay Seejay
CJ of Current Jam



Prime Poetry

And I don't link thepoetryman of A Poetic Justice (who I'll always think of as MP from back in the day) as much as I should- but surfing randomly around his blog is never wasted time...

So, enjoy your manufactured moments today!

5 comments:

C.J. said...

Thanks for the link love, Fade!

And for the hair extensions and boob job too. Hubba Hubba, I'm HOT!

Faded said...

I was playing with some comic book scans, lol

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Fade, my friend... You are a good man. I'm humbled by your generosity.

Peace.

(Loved the Mad In the Middle and Current Jam links)

Bob Harrison said...

Wondrous indeed! I'm both flattered and tickled, truly a weird sensation. (Conan on a tractor-- now that's something I'll have to contemplate!)

C.J. said...

Hey Fade - can I still this for an avatar??