Feb 7, 2008

Which Book are you?

I ran across this Which Book are you? quiz via Atomic Romance...

I'm not so sure that I appreciate it's results much...



You're Lolita!
by Vladimir Nabokov
Considered by most to be depraved and immoral, you are obsessed with sex. What really tantalizes you is that which deviates from societal standards in every way, though you admit that this probably isn't the best and you're not sure what causes this desire. Nonetheless, you've done some pretty nefarious things in your life, and probably gotten caught for them. The names have been changed, but the problems are real.

Ah, Technology - it only took 7 questions for this quiz to decide I was a freak... Thats just wrong. So I took it again, and switched the answer to "Do you feel Old?" from No to Yes, and I ended up with this instead... Feeling young at heart, apparently, isn't doing me any favors. This is better.



You're Les Miserables!
by Victor Hugo
One of the best known people in your community, you have become something of a phenomenon. People have sung about you, danced in your honor, created all manner of art in your name. And yet your story is one of failure and despair, with a few brief exceptions. A hopeless romantic, you'll never stop hoping that more good will come from your failings than is ever possible. Beware detectives and prison guards bearing vendettas.

hmm... no, that ain't right... Well, what's life if you can't tweak it a bit? Let's try again...



You're Siddhartha!
by Hermann Hesse
You simply don't know what to believe, but you're willing to try anything once. Western values, Eastern values, hedonism and minimalism, you've spent some time in every camp. But you still don't have any idea what camp you belong in. This makes you an individualist of the highest order, but also really lonely. It's time to chill out under a tree.

Okay, I can deal with that one, at least.

3 comments:

Swinebread said...

I was satisfied with my first answer so I let it be, but I Would do the same as you if I got Lolita

Faded said...

lmao

Life As I Know It Now said...

Yeah, I changed one answer and got a different book too. I don't like the way these books, and the people they represent, are described. Oh well, it just a game.