Dec 28, 2006

Immigrants


Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.
.
Attn: Working Class America.
Don't wage wars against hard working decent immigrants who just want a new life.
.
Wage it against the men who HIRE these people so that they don't have to pay AMERICANS a decent wage. Wage it against the Union-Busters. Wage it against the men who tell blue-collar workers everywhere that they cannot afford to give them healthcare and proper safety measures because it's cheaper for them to give your job to an illegal immigrant who knows he can't complain about working too many hours in unsafe conditions for a dollar an hour.
.
Don't let these men in power USE you to fight against your own self-interests. These bastards throw parties with ice statues that piss Vodka and smoke $1000 cigars. Then they layoff 1000 men for a small percentage of savings compared to their daily waste.
.
There IS a group of people who deserve your scorn who are committing illegal acts in America every day. They are the CEO's, the Lobbyists, the Politicians, the Big Businessmen and their lawyers, the lowlife bought and paid for cunts like Larry Kudlow on CNBC who deny that America and its currency are going to hell in a handbasket because of the Corporate Pirate mentality.
.
Know your REAL enemies. They aren't dirt poor and starving. Their children aren't being held in detention centers in America right now for merely working to give their families a new life.
They are the men and women who sell out America and their own countrymen every single day.
And every day that they fool you into blaming each other for the madness they have intentionally wrought as they chase their own riches blindly= IT GETS WORSE.
.
Fight back. Speak out. Support Criminal Charges for the CEOs who move factories to other countries so that good Americans will lose their livelihoods. Support Fines that make it cost-efficient for them to keep manufacturing HERE in America. Help put these greedy bastards in jail so that normal Americans can become something besides indentured servants to Wal-Mart, Exxon and GE.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Fade, this is EXCELLENT!!!! writing. Just magnificent. I'm just speechless (sort of). I knew you were a good writer, but this just blew my socks off!!

Anonymous said...

BUAHAHAHAHAHHAA Fde im soo busting here..I am going to show this to all my Brown friends and family..keep it up..we need some more laughs...hahahaa

Faded said...

HCG- (blush) why thank you, ma'am.

Caveman- "all my Brown friends" wtf? I am really starting to think you don't have any "brown" friends. I don't know any self-respectin' mescan who would let some wedo call him one of your 'brown' friends. But hey, what do I know?

Pinche white boy.

Anonymous said...

hmm sorry fade.. I got that off your buddy Freds site..he made that comment Brown ..which is un called for...my family is brown..Mexican so now..look who is racist...my friends have been laughing at you and Fred...they want Illegals the so called brown people the hell out of this country...they were legal..ya know...

Anonymous said...

I do believe caveman in Spanish is pendejo.

Anonymous said...

No Hill its mucho bolas..I fight terrorist and Illegals..dont need them here...so are you writing a new book?

Faded said...

I consulted with my neighbors and they told me Caveman is definitely

a Hoto.

But that's okay. We love you anyway Caveito.

(in a totally non-gay, maximum masculine women loving kinda way)

It's okay man, you can come out of the closet, really. Caveman, you are crying for help, I hereby start the Caveman Gay Love Marathon. Everyone please donate a Dollar so that we can buy Cavey a gay hooker and he can channel his aggression in other ways besides killing the "terists" whom caveman associates with the gay men he is so conflicted about.