Mar 6, 2008

Burnt outtie


The past two weeks have been wild, politically. I usually would be drinking myself through the harder bits. "Hillary said what? Obama did not just go there! Quick I need a bottle of rotgut whiskey before I lose faith in mankind!"

But, since I promised my health nut fiancee' that I would go on a diet until I get my abs back, I am no longer allowed my food group of choice- Anheuser Busch. So while I am "enjoying" the first week of workouts and sobriety, I probably will be too depressed to blog in my normal good spirits.

Anyway, while I take the week off, take a spin through my Bad Influences and warp yourselves further.

and here's a few of my Favorite blogs that you need to add to your Blogroll NOW!

The Doctor is in

My Favorite Antisocial Socialite

A Distant Ocean

Da Guys - and check out their individual blogs as well

Moon of Alabama - still miss the Whiskey bar...
Enjoy your weekend-


Condi puts on her peace paint

I'll still be haunting your blog comments, I'm sure -see you around

Fade to the Rescue!

13 comments:

billie said...

diet, eh? hehehehehe..... have no fear- the world will be just as screwed up when you get back to blogging at 'normal' pace :) i may not be sane- but there will still be much to do.

Frederick said...

LOL, love that last pic, please don't let my wife see it!

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

The toon was great! "Someone's wrong on the internet"! Hoooo Agggghhh!

pissed off patricia said...

Good luck on your health quest. I'll pick up the slack for you by adding a martini to my diet.

Randal Graves said...

You do realize that Busch is easily replaced by Totino's Pizza Rolls. I highly recommend them.

Faded said...

Randal, I don't think pizza rolls will be helping my gut much as a substitute...

Angry Ballerina said...

Awwwwww thanks Fade, love you too you fucking douche bag.

PoliShifter said...

Good luck dude!

I hear ya. I am getting pretty fucking burned out and sick of this shit too.

I don't think you will miss much and your quality of life will likely improve greatly.

Angry Ballerina said...

WAIT! I JUST READ THAT POST! GET BACK HERE YOU COCKSUCKER!

Anonymous said...

A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit.

Pay up and get back here ASAP!!! We can't fight ALL the assholes out here who are wrong without your help!

Comrade Kevin said...

Lots of us are feeling that way right now. But we need capable, committed, passionate helpers. :)

Freida Bee said...

I've been sober for five horrendous years and can tell you that all that not drinking actually frees up plenty of time for finding even more problems on the internet to attend to. And all the calories you would be consuming in your beer, you will now conserve by sitting at your computer. See, don't worry; all is not lost. But, hurry back, 'cause I just discovered your blog recently and it would be cruel to deny me.

Targa said...

Fade,
Go to my blog and click and check out my Phriday Phish Youtube video.
Sixteen minutes of "Divided Sky"... I think you might dig a little Phish to start your week.
Let me know what you think. If you like it, I have a bunch of shows I can send your way.
Get well.
I'm still working on my nonsense, too, so hang in there.