Nov 9, 2007

Damn Blogger layouts



Yeah, I screwed up the blogroll. Remind me to put you on my list...

Best Optical Illusion in the World

Photo Fun from the Old House

And from Empire Burlesque:

On the nomination of Michael Mukasey to be Attorney General:

Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY: did not vote.
Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill: did not vote.
Sen. Christopher Dodd, D-Conn: did not vote.
Sen. Joseph Biden, D-RI: did not vote.

Do ANY of these immoral fuckers deserve your vote?! If you can't take a stand against fucking torture, what CAN You take a stand for?

Mirth Elaborates on this very point...

6 comments:

Frederick said...

Need any help from the template Doctor?

Faded said...

yeah, my html-challenged ass...

I would like to know how to use the whole space and not be limited to just the middle of the screen...

Anonymous said...

I love Pippi Longstocking.

Obama didn't vote on the Iran resolution either. And Hillary voted for it.

Do you know a single person who would vote for Hillary? I can't figure why she's so far ahead in the polls. I don't know a single person who would vote for her.

Angry Ballerina said...

I hate milk. Reminds me of cum. Ick.

(how ironic, my word verification has 'moo' in it)

pissed off patricia said...

I will hold my nose and vote for hillary if she is the dem nominee. If a repub wins, he will most likely nominate the next supreme court justice and that will be the beginning of the end for federal law on roe v. wade.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff here, fade.
Really glad to see Cindy included in your Heros photos.

If the 4 no-votes on Mukasey pissed you off, you probably shouldn't read my latest post.
Serious....Don't look.