Apr 18, 2007

Decisions, Decisions...

Ice Station Tango

You know, I've been asked how I determine my blogroll. It's a small mix of big bloggers and independents, group sites and individuals.

My blogroll is basically places that I go, each week, a lot of them every single day if I can. Sometimes I will link something cool and not put it on my blogroll, because- hell- I don't have enough time to visit all these sites each week- so these are my friends' sites and my favorite places, my own personal Must-visit-sites.

Station Agent is one of the coolest bloggers out there- so here's a link- check it out. And what the hell, I will add it to the blogroll. (Better late than Never, Station agent!) The Station Agent is also a member of the Unruly Mob, one of my favorite sites for blogging that is as intelligent as it is Passionate, which, uh, I don't claim to be ;) .

So check em both out. No more time left today- Enjoy your hump day!

3 comments:

Curtis Greene said...

I do not use the N word at all... Because I'm not an N or a "Negro", which almost sounds just as bad

SadButTrue said...

Station agent rocks. I don't know how he manages to put up so many outstanding posts. I suspect his job allows him quite a bit of freedom to do research on company time. I don't care, he puts that time to good use in the causes of truth and freedom. That's what we're all about at Les Enragés.org

Jay Allbritton said...

Thank you so much. Apologies for not commenting here sooner, posting at work keeps me so busy :)