Feb 27, 2007

Where in the world is Waldo...


This is just a quick update to let ya'll know that I haven't stepped off the edge of the planet...


I am in crash course study mode all this week for my 65 exam. No time to blog, really, although I will try to find something good if I can. Right now I'm watching the Cheerleaders on CNBC panic over the China situation.. Jeepers, Scoobs, Does something look wrong with this picture?


Sweat, you stock market bitches, sweat!


Anyway- Everybody have a good week, I'll be in and out as time allows... Seeya at your blogs!

3 comments:

Frederick said...

Good luck, knock it outta the park!

supergirlest said...

study, study, study like the wind! we'll be here when you get back!

i can't tell you how much i dig those demotivator posters - they crack me up!

Me said...

Don't worry about the blogs. We'll be here when you get back.
Just ace the exam.