Jun 6, 2008

Ashamed ...

MSNBC's Jim Makalakkahi-mekkahineyho-kewzewski whines that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed isn't behaving like a beaten down marionette...

Deep Background

So, what are you saying, that the waterboarding didn't work?

Does anyone REALLY expect these guys to accept the shitty legal counsel they have been provided after 5 years without a trial?

This is a ridiculous article. Should KSM be cowering in his cell, and begging America for more of this "justice"? 5 years in solitary, torture, and no real evidence against ANY of these guys...

Hell, If you can't stand up to a kangaroo court like Gitmo, you deserve to be put to death and shuffled off this mortal coil.

Once upon a time, America WAS BETTER than the KSMs of the world- now these enemies of the state look like Rambo, stumbling stoically out of the russian shock-spring mattress-room, bloodied but yet unbowed, and still able to say "Fuck you" to his oppressors, cowardly cunts embodied by journalists like Miklaszewski, who can't seem to understand what it's like to own a pair of nuts. "How dare Khalid Sheik Mohammed still fight back?! Should we have tortured him MORE?' seems to be his underlying refrain, one shared by every dipshit, sack-less neocon Pre-emptive strike supporter in this country.

If we had any real evidence against these people, they'd be dead already. Who is the real terrorist in this equation? Fucking chickenshit, that's what this Gitmo fake trial travesty is. Another smear on America, brought to you by weaklings that would fold after three days in a holding cell themselves, but still manly enough to kill as many of the "enemy" and their children as it takes. The terrorists of the world would love to kill ALL of the "enemy", including the women and children. I look at both sides of the coin and see the same hate-filled hearts on both sides, the same futile aggression and murder in their eyes.

How low we have fallen, as the "home of the brave".

Our government is now on an even keel with 70's era-Commie U.S.S.R.

Are YOU ashamed? How can you not be?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet I am. AND angry! I wish I could convey those emotions even half as well as you demonstrate here.

W..E...TORTURE... WE...TORTURE. AMERICA TORTURES...

What has happened to this country? WHERE is the outrage?

If we fail to shout the stink of this, we are complicit in it. Our silence gives our permission.

Period.

Menopausal Mick

Llama Corey said...

The unbelievable bastards in this administration have absolutely destroyed any goodwill, or credibility that the United States once had around the world. They have systematically butchered the Bill of Rights, ignored the Constitution, set civil liberties and civil rights back 50 years, have installed a policy of non-tolerance and McCarthyism, have set foreign relations back 50 years, tortured dozens if not hundreds of people and slaughtered hundreds of thousands more.

To answer yoour question... Yes, I'm fucking ashamed. Although I love my country, for the first time in my life I'm disgusted at the behavior of my government, I'm appalled at the cowardly, corrupt, greedy bullshit done in my name. I'm sickened at the thought of four more years of this same retarded, childish, fundamentally evil, sick, pathetic fascist activity under John "I call my wife a cunt" McCain. I love my country, but for the first time in my life, my country scares the shit out of me.

LlamaCorey

Anj said...

Heya fade. Long time no post. Congrats on your candidate winning. Hillary suspended today so all the misogynists in the MCM got what they wanted. And those thieves at the DNC as well. They better be glad I don't live in Michigan. I would have to go apeshit crazy if I did.

I am supporting my main man John McCain now. I have volunteered with the local GOP and they welcomed me with open arms, unlike Donna "Donkey Brazirre" Brazile.

I hope that we can still be online pals. Come check out my revamped blog when you have a chance.

Anj

Faded said...

Angelo- Was your support for Hillary so mediocre? She doesn't want you selling out to McCain in fit of pique.

Respectfully,bud- Please Unfuck yourself.

SadButTrue said...

Perfect framing, Fade. The fact is, all the things that we said about the Soviet Union during the Cold War are now applicable to the good old U.S.A. All the things about the Nazis that Americans died to oppose, now part of the day-to-day operations of government in the land of the free.

Hell, the values that the Revolutionary War was fought to uphold - down the crapper like a used bit of bog-roll.

OTOH, there are incredible business opportunities for anyone who wants to make luggage emblazoned with the Canadian flag.